Medicine Hat Directory -
Welcome to www.MedicineHatDirectory.com
City Photo showing only 2 Bridges now there are 3.
Medicine Hat Facts!
- Medicine Hat receives 2,512 hours of sunshine annually, making it Canada’s Sunniest City.
- Medicine Hat is located in South Eastern Alberta.
- The city's area is 120 sq. km's.
- Medicine Hat Elevation is 721 meters.
- Medicine Hat Population is 61,180 as of June 1st, 2012.
- Medicine Hat's climate is semi arid.
- The area only receives 230 mm of rain per year.
- The South Saskatchewan River flows through Medicine Hat.
- Medicine Hat has the only municipally-owned gas and electrical utility company.
- Medicine Hat has over 100 parks and 90 km. of trails.
- The agriculture and oil and gas industries are primary contributors to the economy.
- The Canadian Forces Base of Suffield is located 56 km northwest of the city
- Medicine Hat holds the title as the city with the lowest property taxes in Canada.
- Medicine Hat has the longest growing season of 120 plus days in Alberta.
CLICK HERE FOR THE PHOTO OF THE DAY!
CHECK OUT THE LOTTO NUMBERS HERE!
Current News Feed: